WHAT IS ProCell Microchanneling?
DURING A PROCELL TREATMENT A MACHINE IS USED TO MAKE HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS OF MICRO-INJURIES ALSO KNOWN AS CHANNELS. THESE CHANNELS ARE USED TO DELIVER PROCELL STEM CELL SERUM WHICH WILL HELP IMPROVE WRINKLES, HYPERPIGMENTATION, ACNE SCARRING, HAIR LOSS, ETC. IN RESPONSE TO EACH MICRO-INJURY, AN INFLAMMATORY HEALING PROCESS BEGINS WHICH INITIATES THE FORMATION OF COLLAGEN.
Does it hurt?
- There is some discomfort during the treatment. There is no lingering discomfort, and we have a number of
strategies we employ to minimize discomfort during treatment.
Can it cause scarring?
- No. It can improve the appearance of scars
What’s in the Stem Cell Serum?
- Hyaluronic acid and a combination of purified proteins designed to amplify rejuvenation. There are no
human or animal cells, DNA, blood or other foreign substances. The product has been used safely and
effectively for over a decade.
What will this improve the appearance of?
- Fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, stretch marks, hair loss, and rosacea are all
conditions that MicroChanneling can improve.
How long is the down time?
- You can apply make-up, sunblock and other topical products after about 90 minutes.
How will my face look immediately following a treatment?
- Anything from minor redness, to a deep red flush, which clears up in 4 to 72 hours, depending on how
aggressive the treatment is.
How long before I can expect to see results?
- You will typically notice an improvement in the quality and appearance of your skin within the first 24
hours. After 2-3 treatments a thicker more robust, collagen filled cellular matrix will produce more consistent
and noticeable improvement. And 6 or more treatments may be recommended for scarring, laxity and wrinkles.
For hair regrowth some reactivation typically appears within the first two weeks, with noticeable improvement
after about 5 weeks.
Are there any contraindications?
- any condition that seriously impairs your immune system, active radiation or chemotherapy, pregnant or
nursing, u controlled diabetes, allergy to stainless steel, chronic inflammatory skin disease, Accutane in the past
2 years, hemophilia or similar bleeding disorder
Can I combine this with other treatments?
- Dermaplane, Microdermabrasion or an enzyme peel may be performed immediately before
MicroChanneling as long as the face is disinfected before MicroChanneling. Immediately following
MicroChanneling. LED light therapyand oxygen may be applied.
Do I have to use the MicroChanneling solution / aftercare serums?
- MicroChanneling stimulates the body to release peptides, cytokines and growth factors that induce collagen
production. As you get older, the stem cells that produce these vital proteins lose efficacy and decline in
population, so microchanneling alone becomes less and less effective. Because of premature aging the
MicroChannel Delivery Serum, and the post care Cellular Renewal Serum and Healing Accelerator become
more necessary to produce improvement. Use of the Livra products ensure the skin continuously receives
potent, robust, pristine peptides, cytokines and growth factors even in between treatments. Think of diet and
exercise – MicroChanneling without serums is like exercising without dieting. Results will be good with
MicroChanneling only, great with serums.