top of page
winged eyeliner .png

Eyeliner is a form of permanent makeup that helps saves time for those who have a hard time drawing on eyeliner or just love saving time. During your procedure your artist will do their very best to implant pigment but that only makes up 25% of your healed results, the other 75% comes from 25% aftercare, 25% lifestyle and 25% skin type 

winged eyeliner  (2).png

Wing Eyeliner $200

Powder brows $400
Wing eyeliner $200

bottom of page